Technically, this is what we should aspire to as teachers. When students come to us, no matter what level they are at, no matter how reluctant they are as learners, we should always see the very best in our students and hope for the very best outcome.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
What Not to Wear
Here's something I find interesting about Stacy and Clinton - no matter who they are trying to help during an episode of their show, they always go in with the attitude that this person is just having a bad decade and they can help make them overwhelmingly attractive. They can make them the best that they can be. No matter how bad their haircut is, no matter how bad their wardrobe is, and no matter how reluctant they are to understand or care about fashion/shopping - Stacy and Clinton always persist and say how great the person is going to look when they get finished with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Emily,
ReplyDeleteI agree with your point. Stacy and Clinton just "destroyed" a lot of Pam's momeries. I have to say I love Pam's creation shown in dressing. However, as a teacher, I also believe that every student is equal and should be treated equally.Then teachers can give proper guidance to students, even every time we just give them a simple but important and useful guide. I think how reluctant they are is not important and we should develop their interests and help them, which act up to my belief.